Ag Clutch Australia Clutch Kits and Components are warranted for a limited period of twelve (12) months or 1000 hours from date of purchase.
Ag Clutch Australia reserves the right to inspect products in question to determine if such product has failed because of a defect in workmanship or materials.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Prior to new clutch kit being fitted, the Flywheel must be machined otherwise warranty will be void.
- Warranty claims will not be issued until the said goods have been tested and deemed faulty by the Seller.
- The Seller will not pay any claim for goods repaired by the Buyer.
- Claims will be rejected where clutch kits or components have been fitted to incorrect or unlisted applications.
- All goods supplied by the seller are warranted against faulty material and/or workmanship but not maltreatment and damage caused by collision or driver abuse.
- Products which have been altered, improperly installed, maintained, repaired, or damaged by accident, negligence, or misuse, or products damaged by excessive heat caused by slipping, also clutch discs with damaged splines, broken or missing dampener springs, clutch discs and or release bearings that have been fitted backwards.
- Ag Clutch kits returned without all original products (pressure plate assembly, disc assembly, release bearing, and pilot bearing/bushing) and the original receipt.
- Ag Clutch kits returned without proof of flywheel replacement/resurface.
- Cover assemblies with bent or broken drive straps.
- Cover assemblies installed using air impact tools.
- Cover or disc assemblies with oil contamination, grease contamination, or rust.
Ag Clutch Australia can be contacted for technical assistance, installation advice and technical bulletins. Our technical support lines are available between 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday to answer any questions. Call 1800 - CLUTCH or email us.
This warranty excludes all labor charges or other incidental or consequential damages. The obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting, at its option, any part found to be so defective.
All warranty claims must be submitted to the authorized distributor from which the product was purchased, within 10 days of the discovery of defects within the warranty period. Adeliade Clutch Services is not responsible for return shipping charges.
Australia's largest range of clutch components covering Agricultural, Forklift, Industrial and Marine equipment.
Our friendly staff will help you find the right clutch for your requirements.
I use the Ag Clutch online catalogue every day as it is the best on the internet. The catalogue is great in helping to identify the correct clutch using the pictures and sizing. I am also impressed at the range of models listed and stock availability is excellent. Keep up the great work as market leader.
Carters Clutch and Brake